to celebrate than an ADULT cupcake made with ADULT Chocolate
Milk! We worked with Kimberly Hamelton at After Hours Cupcake
Bar & created a Chocolate Monkey Cupcake. We’ve included
Kimberly’s recipe below for you try at home! Enjoy!
Chocolate Monkey Cupcakes Infused with Adult Chocolate Milk
1 1/4 cups + 2 ½ Tablespoons Cake Flour (may substitute all-purpose
flour -2 ½ Tablespoons)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup (European Style) butter
1 1/4 cups sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons (Madagascar Bourbon) Vanilla
6.5oz. Adult Chocolate Milk Liqueur ™
.5oz. Banana Liqueur
.5oz. Whipped Vodka
.5oz. Cream De Cocoa
½ cup (Gourmet European Dutch) Baking Cocoa
2 ½ oz. Adult Chocolate Milk Liqueur ™
½ oz. Banana Liqueur
½ oz. Whipped Vodka
½ oz. Cream De Cocoa
2 cups (European Style) butter
6-7 cups confectioners’ sugar (To desired consistency)
Dash of salt
Premium Baking Chocolate
Premium Chocolate Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350° (Conventional oven) Line muffin pan with
2. Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
3. With hand or stand mixer; Cream on low speed, butter and sugar
till light and fluffy then add in eggs one at a time (beating in between)
until well incorporated. (See tip below)
4. In measuring cup, combine Adult Chocolate Milk Liqueur ™,
Banana Liqueur, Whipped Vodka, Cream De Cocoa buttermilk and
5. On low, gradually add the flour and liquid mixture to the butter
mixture, alternating with flour and liquid mixture and beat till
6. Add the cocoa powder, beat just until incorporated. DO NOT
7. Using a standard-size ice cream scoop; fill each cupcake liner with
batter, about two-thirds full.
8. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the
center of a cupcake comes out clean.
9. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Tip: For a lighter/fluffier and always moist cupcake:
separate the eggs and put the yolks in like you normally
would. Gently fold in beaten egg whites (till stiff) at the end.
1. With hand or stand mixer; on Low Speed, mix together ½ the
confectioners’ sugar, dash of salt, butter, Adult Chocolate Milk
Liqueur ™, Banana Liqueur, Whipped Vodka, Cream De Cocoa.
2. Continue to mix on low speed and slowly add the remaining sugar
until desired consistency is reached.
3. Increase speed to high and beat for another 3 minutes.
4. Pip icing on cupcakes, drizzle chocolate syrup over icing, dip
banana chips in melted chocolate (cool until hard) and place on top
of frosted cupcakes. (Makes about 1½ dozen cupcakes)
(styling Susan Crabtree, photo by EOL Photography)